Breast forms and tape!

 


I've owned a pair of realistic silicone breast forms for over a decade now. They're amazing... weighty, with realistic nipples and a great natural shape. But I've always just tucked them into a bra. This was nice, as the weight felt very natural, but also problematic, as they would fall out of the bra if I bent over, and would ride up and get out of position in a very short amount of time. They'd start out looking natural and realistic, but end up bunched together and decidedly terrible looking.

I always knew there was proper adhesive tape for breast forms, but somewhere along the line I had convinced myself I didn't need it. Oh was I wrong! I bought some tape and Skin Tac wipes from thebreastformstore.com and I can't believe the difference!! The forms stay in place now, and look and feel SO MUCH BETTER!!  I can't get over how realistic they look and feel now! So much that I almost cry whenever I have to take them off and return to guy mode. I have a few pics I'd love to share!




Comments

Popular Posts